Shared your website link on Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn but the preview showed an outdated preview image, title or description?
Are you facing the above problem and can’t find a solution to solve this?
Today, i will share a way to solve the problem, and hope it helps you all.
1) Facebook Sharing Debugger
3 simple steps to refresh your sharing url preview cache:
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/.
- Enter the URL you want to analyze.
- Click ‘Debug’.
After clicking “Debug” button, your entered URL preview cache will be refreshed, refer to screenshot below.
The Result (Facebook Sharing Debugger)
2) Twitter Card Validator
3 simple steps to purge Twitter preview cache:
- Head over to the Twitter Card Validator tool.
- Insert the URL of the updated blog post.
- Click “Preview card.”
The Result (Twitter Card Validator)
3) LinkedIn Post Inspector
Follow below 3 steps to clear preview cache on LinkedIn:
- Go to https://www.linkedin.com/post-inspector/.
- Enter a URL to see how it is shared on LinkedIn.
- Click “Inspect”.
The Result (LinkedIn Post Inspector)
If you like the post, do share this post to your network so that your friends or partners will learn this little tips, cheers!
Stay tune, see you tomorrow.