WooCommerce is an open-source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. It allows users to easily create and manage an online store on their WordPress website.
Here are the 10 basic steps to get started with WooCommerce:
- Install WordPress on your website. (Follow my article)
- Install the WooCommerce plugin on your WordPress site.
- Set up the basic settings for your WooCommerce store, such as the currency and payment methods.
- Create your products and organize them into categories.
- Configure the shipping and tax options for your store.
- Set up the pages for your store, such as the cart and checkout pages.
- Customize the design of your store using WooCommerce-compatible themes and templates.
- Test your store by adding products and going through the checkout process as a customer would.
- Once you are satisfied with your store, you can publish it and start accepting orders.
- Launch your online store and start marketing.